First Daham Pasal at Aloka Vihara had a successful start with 20+ students. Expecting more children to join us for the next Daham Pasal and it will continue to be on bi-weekly Sundays.
This Sunday school is mainly for the Sri Lankan community in the North East area. Currently, there are about 50 pupils studying at our Dhamma school.
If you so wish to make contributions towards essential consumables related to the running of Dhamma School, you may do so by donating online.
- Operating costs: The day-to-day running of the Vihara, providing Monks Accommodation, Building/Contents Insurance, Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water), Telephone and Internet, Monks’ Travel, Visas and Food.
- Running of Dhamma School and Sil Programmes: Essential consumables related to the running of Dhamma School and Sil Programmes
- Maintenance: Maintenance of buildings & Premises, Sound system and Equipment for recording Dhamma Talks, Stationaries and printing costs.
- Prepare for a new mortgage: Deposit and monthly costs for mortgaging the property.
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action
Guaranteed online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.
These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.